Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Twitter Bootcamp! Grow your Professional Learning Network


This is an amazing opportunity to grow your PLN.  Every Educational Leader, Instructional Coach, and Teacher benefit from Twitter because it is such an amazing tool to use for professional growth. 

It also puts you in contact with experts in the teaching field from all over the world, offering fresh ideas for everything from student engagement to differentiated instruction to conflict resolution.  

Take advantage of Jennifer Hogan's Twitter Bootcamp starting up soon.  She is a must follow on Twitter (@Jennifer_Hogan)    

I can't tell you how much this Bootcamp means to me.  I first started Twitter in September of this year with barely anyone in my PLN.  After this boot camp, Jennifer helped me expand my PLN.  

Here are the numbers after I took from her Bootcamp:

Your Tweets earned 238.1K impressions over this 28 day period


Amazing right!! Numbers speak for themselves.  What I loved the most, however, was all the relationships that I gained through this experience.   

I'm proud to be joining and getting to know this new cohort starting soon.  So, dive right in!!! You have all to gain and nothing to lose.  

The next 21 Day Twitter Bootcamp starts March 5th!! Click here for the {{link}}.



Image from @sylviaduckworth















What I Wish for You